Html Query

liunx

I have an HTML query and am new to this forum, so hope I've posted it in the correct place.<br />
<br />
I have created on an HTML page a drop down box to select to various web sites. When I import this box into an outlook express message, the links don't work, as when I click go, nothing happens - I've tried using an automatic box too but no luck - any ideas on how I can correctly import an html page into an outlook express e-mail and hope the drop down menu works properly - thanks.<!--content-->Well, first of all, the email service would have to support HTML. And I believe you need to do certain modifying to the code, or maybe the server doesn't support the certain HTML tag.<!--content-->Email was always meant for sending plain text and I get really hacked off when people send me other stuff embedded in the email body.<br />
<br />
If you are going to send HTML by email, then the best way is to send it as a file, as an email attachment. You won't then be relying on the email program to understand HTML; instead, the end user will have a separate file which should load up in their web browser.<!--content-->

Back