html pages combined

liunx

hey guys<br />
ive been able to combine js pages together so i can have 3 html pages use the same js page, instead of having 3 more js pages<br />
<br />
but i want to know how is it possible to "combine" the html pages so that they 1 page that sort of builds the other pages. so that way i will only have 1 html page. the only thing on the page that is static is the title at the top and an <hr> seperating the title and table. any help would be great. thanx alot guys.<br />
<br />
ive attched my html and js files for reference if your confused on whta im talking about. notice the span tags hold the data that the script uses to make the tables. if any of you object ot this method then im sorry but this is the way i need it done. i just need help on the problem i have. thankx again<br />
<br />
elementList.js and ElementList.htm work together to create the ElementList.htm AttrList.htm and the TextTags.htm i want to be able to combine the HTML pages ive just listed. thanx again guys and be sure to ask for clarification. i know i didnt explain that well<!--content-->It is possible to do this yes. I am thinking you are asking can I click a button and put this here and this here but not take someone to another actual page but rather change the content. This would mean dynamically creating the html, I reccomend doing it with a server side though because java script is going to make that laggy<!--content-->also you might consider using frames to keep the top static if that is all that you are really after<!--content-->i am planing on doing this in frames but i want to learn how to do it in JS and create the html pages dynamcilly so if you have any info please let me know. thankx<!--content-->ok what im trying t do is see if i an I click a button and put some content in the content page, but not take someone to another actual page but rather change the content. This would mean dynamically creating the html. maybe that clers it up<!--content-->ne one know? sorry for double posting but i really need some help<br />
<br />
edit: ok in simple terms im trying to set the value of a var in a frameA from frameB<br />
<br />
hope that helps<!--content-->

Back