HTML Menubar

liunx

Hello, <br />
<br />
I have been teaching myself HTML programming for the past month. Things seemed to be going really well, except for a few bugs. I have been using a menubar from brainjar.com and it works really well, except when I use a program to regenerate the code. (I have to do this, because everything needs to be automated and all links on the page change daily.) When the code is automatically regenerated with the new information two of the selections show waaayy below the page. Any ideas how I can remedy this? Please remember, too, that I am a COMPLETE novice. <br />
<br />
Thanks so much (in advance),<br />
petribear<br />
<br />
<br />
The file should be attached...(I hope :( )<!--content-->I'm sorry, I Download <!--more-->ed the attachment, but I don't understand your problem.<!--content-->On the top menu bar, if you select the second choice over (Unit), the dropdown menu appears at the bottom of the screen, instead of off of the choice. On the bottom menu bar, the same is true for the first choice (In Transit) except you have to scroll down to see it. <br />
<br />
Honestly, I have a really difficult time trying to express myself, I hope this cleared things up, a little, anyway.<!--content-->After two weeks of looking at this code, I couldn't find the problem. Two hours after posting this (give or take) I figure it out. Isn't that the way it usually goes??? :rolleyes: <br />
<br />
FYI for the curious--when then program is regenerated, for some reason the end tags were left off of that particular part....<br />
<br />
<br />
Isn't it always the smallest things that get us? <br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
<br />
petribear :D<!--content-->

Back