HTML-Kit HELP...

liunx

I know this is probably a stupid question but I am stuck?I am using HTML-Kit and I detached a file from the remote server. There is a file still there and I add to it and save it . It shows>Webfreak06-09-2004, 03:38 PMMaybe will help if you wil refresh the page??<!--content-->No.. Thats not it.. <br />
<br />
I detached a copy from the server when i saved it.. Now it won't update.. Maybe it has something to do with the path?<!--content-->There are a couple of ways to get a file back up on the server. One is to open the local copy of the file then drag/drop the icon at the bottom of the editor on the server in the workspace. The other is to find the local file in the workspace then right click it and do an Upload... or Upload As...<!--content-->I've had similar issues on occasion. To be sure your file is being uploaded, delete or change the name of the file on the server. Then try to load it with your browser. If it still loads, your browser's cache isn't being cleared. If you get "file not found", upload the page from your local machine. That should do it.<!--content-->

Back