HTML encryption

liunx

Hello everyone,<br />
<br />
I am using an HTML encryption program to prevent my online work. The problem here, is when i try to send any of my encrytped HTML pages, by email, they go invisible.<br />
<br />
The only way i found to solve this problem is zipping my encrypted pages, to send them through email, or else they go invisible.<br />
<br />
Do any one know how to make those pages viewable in the email body? Do any one know any other secure and safe ways to encrypt html pages and allow them to be viewed through email body?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.<br />
<br />
Regards.<!--content-->Attachment is the only way to be sure to be compatible with whatever the person receiving your mail actually uses.<!--content-->Yes i do attach the HTML files, but without zipping them, they don't show in the message body. I guess this is due to preventing the HTML from caching! But i wonder if there is any other way to encrypt HTML pages and make them viewable in the email body? They do appear when uploaded as a web page, why not appear in the email body?<!--content-->I think the main question is why are you encrypting them? your html is no better than anybody elses.<br />
<br />
just don't send them encrypted.<!--content-->You are best off ZIPing up all the files of the attachment into one ZIP archive file and sending that. This gives the end user the most flexibility as to what to do with it, and unties it from only working with one particular set of hardware, Operating System, email client, and browser options.<!--content-->along those lines, what if the encrypted html can't run on anybody elses system besides the server?<!--content-->

Back