HTML Email Newsletter Problems

liunx

Hi there,<br />
I am creating an HTML page to be sent out via email.<br />
I have designed the page in Dreamweaver and all looks good.<br />
I've then created a message in HTML send format, and uploaded the necessary files.<br />
For some reason, everythign is good, except the images...<br />
What is an easy way to imbed images into an Email HTML???<br />
Right now I'm getting the ever-displeasing red "X" (broken link.<br />
Is there a way to do this without a server side function???<br />
<br />
Your help is greatly appreciated.<!--content-->I prefer that HTML emails are sent as ZIP file attachments, the ZIP file containing both the HTML file, along with all of the associated CSS and image files in one small and simple (and compressed) package. Easy to distribute, and doesn't rely on the capabilities of the recipients email program. They can unzip it and view it in their web browser.<!--content-->This is more of a newsletter type message, and I cannot ask viewers to unzip. It is really simple (mostly text), it just doesn't show the image header....<!--content-->I have done this 2 ways, if you are using outlook to send the message, create new stationary and edit it in an html program then use the stationary as your message. If you want an example of this let me know and i can send you one. <br />
The other would be to upload the image to a website and pull the image from there<!--content-->put the images on line and link to it with the full url<!--content-->That is also a good one Scoutt as then it gives the recipient the choice as to what to do.<!--content-->

Back