Html Drop Down List

liunx

Hi All:<br />
<br />
Could anyone throw some light on how to wrap the items in a drop down list. I have one entry which is very lon to fit in a 640/480 screen and it was expanding the drop down list forever. Can I wrap these items in the list so that the drop down list fits into the standard screen size without horizontal scrolling.<br />
<br />
Thanks in Advance<br />
Pavan<!--content-->there is now way that I know of, best bet would be to reduce the font size to as small as possible or break the menu up into two or three lists instead of one long one.<br />
<br />
Maybe you can with a dhtml menu but I don't know how to that myself.<!--content-->litteel confused here. you say the item is really long but it makes the drop down list drop down a long way? is that a little backwards?<br />
<br />
a drop down list will go to maximize of the longest text in the list. thre is not way to make it wordwrap or to make it smaller, except to make the word smaller.<!--content-->what I like to do is just take the first 25 characters of the item and use it in the drop down list. this works really well if you populate the list from a database.<!--content-->

Back