'<HTML dir=rtl>'

liunx

Hi! :D<br />
When I'm putting this tag <HTML dir=rtl><br />
in the top of the html document the scroll bar will be in the left side...<br />
how can I make 2 scroll bars...(on on the left & one on the right)????<!--content-->Have you tried the rlt with Netscape yet?<!--content-->shermoan, <br />
<br />
is there a point to creating a page with scrollbars everywhere, and the top one controls the bottom frame and so on?<!--content-->Originally posted by Dr. Web <br />
shermoan, <br />
<br />
is there a point to creating a page with scrollbars everywhere, and the top one controls the bottom frame and so on? She wants to create a FUNKY page!<!--content-->aaaaah, I see. An experiment in the ludicrous. No problem.<!--content-->Originally posted by shernoam <br />
Hi! :D<br />
When I'm putting this tag <HTML dir=rtl><br />
in the top of the html document the scroll bar will be in the left side...<br />
how can I make 2 scroll bars...(on on the left & one on the right)???? <br />
if you have one on the left, why have one on the right?<!--content-->Does that mean I have to add a second mouse and cursor so I can grab them both at once. Then I could go up with one and down with the other to turn the page sideways. :barf:<!--content-->that would be a hoot :D<!--content-->

Back