Howdy, I'm Kamran

kamran

Howdy there partners,
My name is Kamran Mackey, I come from Southern Texas and I live in California. I am a Web Standards Professional. I am a professional with PHP, HTML/HTML5, JavaScript and a lot more web skills. and I use Adobe Creative Suite CS6 for logos, music creation, video editing and more. I also am a blogger. I blog about websites and stuff including what's happening in my life. I live with my Mom, I have a dog, a hamster, guinea pig and a bunny. I am a technology fanatic. I watch America's Got Talent. The CS6 programs I use most are Photoshop and Dreamweaver.

Cennian

kamran said:
Howdy there partners,
My name is Kamran Mackey, I come from Southern Texas and I live in California. I am a Web Standards Professional. I am a professional with PHP, HTML/HTML5, JavaScript and a lot more web skills. and I use Adobe Creative Suite CS6 for logos, music creation, video editing and more. I also am a blogger. I blog about websites and stuff including what's happening in my life. I live with my Mom, I have a dog, a hamster, guinea pig and a bunny. I am a technology fanatic. I watch America's Got Talent. The CS6 programs I use most are Photoshop and Dreamweaver.

Can i have your email address friend i wanna learn html5