How would i get on line Business marketing services? What company's are there in the Market?

DanielA

I want to get online Business marketing services.like marketing services like lead generation, market research and analysis, search engine optimization, product launch, product promotion- through print and digital medium, development of website, internet marketing services, e-commerce solution. Can any body give helpful sugesstions to me.<br />

AaronT

Good timing? I've extensively read everything about promoting my online store. I'll try to sum it up for you.

1) do not waste money on buying books "internet advertising. (go to the library)

2) If you decide to advertise a "banner ad" Be sure to use the "Pay per click" method. (usually around a dime for each customer who gets directed to your store.)

3) if money is no object I'd have either Yahoo, or Google create an attractive ad campaign for your company. (big bucks very expensive)

God Bless You

OluwatobaF

Well. You have got to take it step by step, little by little. Though, on-line business is quite good and profitable, I will suggest you take time to study more and know which aspect you are better in and pursue it. You may even try out with free blogs. This is not just about money but as a learning process.

DavidH

For lead generation go to http//www.JDRADAR.com and register as a vendor,they will let you know when a potential customer is seeking your services.