How to store XML data into Oracle tables

MaxXx

In our business, we receive and need to process thousands of XML files per day and all these files are in the same format. We would like to store these data into oracle tables and reserve the hierarchical relationship of these data and then we can query them using traditional SQL and do further analysis. What is the best way to do that? Is XML DB the right choice?Thanks for your help.Update (1):Currently, I am thinking using XML DB with data stored in structured storage. So I understand that I can define a XML Schema with annotations and I know the steps involved but I would like to get confirmed answers for the following questions:1) Can I annotate one XML Schema to create multiple tables for the parent-child relationship? I would like data to be stored in relational tables, not objects.2) Can I define the Primary keys, foreign keys for all these tables? It is not very clear to me how Oracle maintain the parent-child relationship in these tables.3) Can anyone show me a good example?Thank you very much.

Back