How to show a title on each page of the report dynamically created reportviewer

claudiagranny

I create the report dynamically, i e, I have no way to open a designer RDLC and fix it. I create a table and fill it through the dataset. Getting XML file and export it to PDF file. But even if I write\[code\]string deviceInfo ="<DeviceInfo>" +" <OutputFormat>PDF</OutputFormat>" +" <PageWidth>11in</PageWidth>" +" <PageHeight>8.5.0in</PageHeight>" +" <MarginTop>0.05in</MarginTop>" +" <MarginLeft>0.05in</MarginLeft>" +" <MarginRight>0.05in</MarginRight>" +" <MarginBottom>0.05in</MarginBottom>" +" <KeepWithGroup>After</KeepWithGroup>" +" <RepeatOnNewPage>true</RepeatOnNewPage>" + " <FixedData>true</FixedData>"+ " <RepeatHeaderOnNewPage>true</RepeatHeaderOnNewPage>" +"</DeviceInfo>";try{ byte[] bytes = reportViewer1.LocalReport.Render( "PDF", deviceInfo, out mimeType, out encoding, out filenameExtension, out streamids, out warnings); using (FileStream fs = new FileStream(filename, FileMode.Create)) { fs.Write(bytes, 0, bytes.Length); fs.Close(); } return filename; } //....\[/code\]I see the title only on 1 page Help solve the problem! Thanks!

Back