How to set SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1 from VB(legacy ASP) with ADODB environment?

acidmc

I encountered \[quote\] The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay\[/quote\]error with my ASP code.ASP code has server side ADODB connection with MySQL and connection seems not be able to execute multiple query. How to implement SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1 in my code?\[code\]Set obj_db = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")Session("ConnectionString") = "dsn=dsn1016189_mysql;uid=apns;pwd=mypassword;DATABASE=mydb;APP=ASP Script;STMT=SET CHARACTER SET SJIS"obj_db.Open Session("ConnectionString")Set obj_ret = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")obj_ret.CursorLocation = 3\[/code\]and executing SQL...\[code\]SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1; SELECT pu.login_id, pu.p_login_id, pu.first_name, pu.last_name, pu.sex, pu.is_admin, pu.attendance, pu.invited, pu.reason, qaa1.answer AS qaa1_answer, COUNT(pu2.p_login_id) AS companionFROM party_user puLEFT OUTER JOIN party_user pu2ON pu2.p_login_id = pu.login_idLEFT OUTER JOIN qa_answer qaa1ON qaa1.login_id = pu.login_id AND qaa1.party_id = pu.party_id AND qaa1.sort_num = '1' WHERE pu.party_id = '92' AND pu.p_login_id = '' GROUP BY pu.login_id, pu.p_login_id, pu.first_name, pu.last_name, pu.sex, pu.is_admin, pu.attendance, pu.reason, qaa1.answer, pu.invited ORDER BY pu.login_id ASC;\[/code\]I can't execute multiple query and above query become error.\[code\]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT pu.login_id, pu.p_login_id, pu.first_name, pu.last_name, pu.sex, pu.is_ad' at line 1\[/code\]

Back