How to set indent (margins) for text

windows

I use simple template, divided on sections, see image attached. I want set some fixed indent(25pix) for text or images. All content(text entered or images)always should be inside these borders and not pass them. This indent should be for each section.<br />
For example, set indent 25pix off from left side and from right side of section.<br />
Probably, this can be done by using a 3 column table to position the text exactly? There can be inserted spacer images in the first and third column, then set the width for the center column and enter text there. <br />
Could someone provide right detail solution?<!--content-->You could use tables:<br />
<br />
<table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><br />
<tr><br />
<td width="25">&nbsp;</td><br />
<td align="top"><br />
<br />
<!-- CONTENT IN HERE --><br />
<br />
</td><br />
<td width="25">&nbsp;</td><br />
</tr><br />
</table><br />
<br />
Alternatively, you go go down the CSS route...<br />
<br />
<div <br />
style="position: relative; margin-left: 25px; margin-right: 25px;"><br />
<br />
<!-- CONTENT IN HERE --><br />
<br />
</div><br />
<br />
hope this helps<!--content-->.<!--content-->I gather that tables take a little longer for the browser to set up than CSS but I doubt it would make much difference in your case. I tend to stick to CSS where possible as it's easier to have a global CSS file where I can change the style for all pages on the site rather than have to go through each file and alter the table therein.<!--content-->don't even consider using a table for this. its not tabular data<br />
just use a div with this in its style definition:<br />
margin: 0 25px 0 25px;<!--content-->.<!--content-->.<!--content-->Use CSS. Put that right before you put the text that you want to be indented. Make sure to close the div AFTER the text.;)<!--content-->.<!--content-->NEVER thank me again....I like helping....er....j/k about not thanking me!<!--content-->

Back