How to send a html page in a mail?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Friends<br />
<br />
In our company there will be an offer. To give an advertisement offer to our customers. what we want to do is.<br />
We will design a html page(includes stylesheets,images and scripts). I want to add that designed html page to the mail. I dont want to attach the file.<br />
if the customer opens the mail they have to see the html page in the body content of their mail itself.<br />
How can i do it?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
sudhakar<!--content-->You will have to use a Server Side language such as PHP or Perl. I believe PHP would be better suited for this. Try doing a search in the PHP forum and you should come up with an answer.<!--content-->this implies that your customers must accept HTML in their mail program which is not always standard !<br />
<br />
gr<!--content-->Yes Slam is right. They will probably see the HTML code itself.<!--content-->Why dont you just instead of sending a whole page as html put an iframe tag in the code opening another page and then a link inside of that iframe such as<br />
<iframe src=http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/"someurl">If your email does not support html please visit someurl</iframe><!--content-->

Back