how to repeat certain amount of code

sebastiaan420

I have created an application that connect on a web-server and reads an xml file,there will be an update in the xml on the webserver every 5 minutes.I want to connect on the webserver by using my application to get this updated xml file.How can i do that?this a sample code of my application\[code\] HandlingXMLStuff doingwork=new HandlingXMLStuff(); try { URL website=new URL(FinalURL); SAXParserFactory spf=SAXParserFactory.newInstance(); SAXParser sp=spf.newSAXParser(); XMLReader xr=sp.getXMLReader(); xr.setContentHandler(doingwork); xr.parse(new InputSource(website.openStream())); } catch (MalformedURLException e) { // TODO Auto-generated catch block e.printStackTrace(); } catch (ParserConfigurationException e) { // TODO Auto-generated catch block e.printStackTrace(); } catch (SAXException e) { // TODO Auto-generated catch block e.printStackTrace(); } catch (IOException e) { // TODO Auto-generated catch block e.printStackTrace(); }\[/code\]and this the code of class that handle the xml file\[code\]public class HandlingXMLStuff extends DefaultHandler{ String street1=null,street2=null,street3=null,street4=null; @Override public void startElement(String uri, String localName, String qName, Attributes attributes) throws SAXException { // TODO Auto-generated method stub if(localName.equals("Street1")) { street1=attributes.getValue("data"); } if(localName.equals("Street2")) { street2=attributes.getValue("data"); } if(localName.equals("Street3")) { street3=attributes.getValue("data"); } if(localName.equals("Street4")) { street4=attributes.getValue("data"); } }\[/code\]

Back