how to read webService from server using Xcode?

bluesteel

![I tried to read xml file using Xcode but it give response in String and xml will show like in following image and it give < and > behalf of < and >][1]I am trying to read mywebservice from server. i wrote web service which create file in xml formate in website.when i check that file on website uing internet it shows like following:\[code\]<NewDataSet> <Table> <Column1>Audi</Column1> </Table> <Table> <Column1>BMW</Column1> </Table> <Table> <Column1>MINI</Column1> </Table></NewDataSet>\[/code\]but when i call that file via soap it gives response in following:\[code\]<NewDataSet> <Table> <Column1>Audi</Column1> </Table> <Table> <Column1>BMW</Column1> </Table> <Table> <Column1>MINI</Column1> </Table></NewDataSet>\[/code\]but i can't read the tag like 'NewDataSet' because it give back response in String and i am new in XML so please help me.. i use Xcode and nsmutabledata for that..!!i tried stringbyReplaceofOccurance but it did not replace &lt and &gt with < >.Thanks in Advance.Thanks in advance for helping.

Back