how to print very wide table

I have a table that is populated via an ASP script that spans two clicks on the horizontal scroll bar. I can't for the life of me get any more than the first page to print. Is there a way to change the HTML/ASP/CSS or IE6sp1 setting to get a very wide table to print? THanks much.<!--content-->Use can use CSS to hide any unneeded stuff on your page and then you could change the size of things down to where all of it can fit on one page, and then have a link to a printer friendly page where this type of CSS kicks in. Since you are using ASP, can't you use that to write out the info to a Excel spreadsheet and then have the speadsheet file be Download <!--more-->able? Once a person Download <!--more-->s it, they can print it on an angle so the data is printed out in a more horizontal format.<!--content-->They can print it on an angle?<br />
<br />
Spufi, this is news to me. What did you mean?<!--content-->I'm talking in Excel. Click on File and then Page Setup. A person can then choose between Portait and Landscape. What you want them to use is Landscape. Of course, a person wanting to see the table would then have to have Excel on their computer. Not a given mind you.<!--content-->OK. No news there. You threw me when you said on an angle. I started thinking in terms of 45 degrees, etc.<!--content-->

Back