How to make search engines index search results on my website?

chris2009

I have a classifieds website.It has an index.html, which consists of a form. This form is the one users use to search for classifieds. The results of the search are displayed in an iframe in index.html, so the page wont reload or anything. However, the action of the form is a php-page, which does the work of fetching the classifieds etc.Very simple.My problem is, that google hasn't indexed any of the search results yet.Must the links be on the same page as index.html for google to index the Search Results? (because it is currently displayed in an iframe)Or is it because the content is dynamic?I have a sitemap which works, with all URLS to the classifieds in the sitemap, but still not indexed.I also have this robots.txt:\[code\] Disallow: /bincgi/\[/code\]the php code is inside the /bincgi/ folder, could this be the reason why it isn't being indexed?I have used rewrite to rewrite the URLS of the classifieds to\[code\] /annons/classified_title_here\[/code\]And that is how the sitemap is made up, using the rewritten urls.Any ideas why this isn't working?ThanksIf you need more input let me know.

Back