How to install xmlsec with openssl on Mac OS X

batoosay

I installed xmlsec 1.2.12 on Mac OS X 10.7.3 with OpenSSL 0.9.8w, and after the installation, the tests were all skipped during "make check".OpenSSL 0.9.8w was installed by\[code\]sudo ./config --prefix=/usr/local/ no-asmsudo make install\[/code\]xmlsec 1.2.12 by\[code\]sudo ./configure --with-openssl=/usr/local/sudo make install\[/code\]And I got error message while trying to sign a xml\[code\]func=xmlSecCryptoDLLibraryCreate:file=dl.c:line=146:obj=lt_dlopenext:subj=unknown:error=7:io function failed:filename=libxmlsec1-opensslfunc=xmlSecCryptoDLGetLibraryFunctions:file=dl.c:line=498:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecCryptoDLLibraryCreate:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:crypto=opensslfunc=xmlSecCryptoDLLoadLibrary:file=dl.c:line=449:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecCryptoDLGetLibraryFunctions:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:Error: unable to load xmlsec-openssl library. Make sure that you have this it installed, check shared libraries path (LD_LIBRARY_PATH) envornment variable or use "--crypto" option to specify different crypto engine.Error: initialization failed\[/code\]I also tried xmlsec 1.2.18 and openssl 1.0.1b, but it turned out the same.Is anyone successfully installed xmlsec on Mac OS X 10.7.3?Please give me some advices.

Back