How to improve Google page rank and traffic?

kingage21

My site traffic down these days and key words didn't rank high after doing SEO for the last 4 months. Anyone can advise me how to do it?
My site is an online shopping for wedding dresses which i was give my link in signature....

Thanks,

gurleen

Always try to do work on Do Follow websites. Social book marking and forum posting include signature in do follow website is best SEO technique to build good back links, improve page ranking in search engine and boost traffic your website. Social Networking sites like Facebook and Twitter too have important role to get back links, gain page ranking and huge traffic on your website.

aricajwalker

Quality backlinks can be built by getting listed in directories, posting in forums, blogs and article directories. And also submitting to dofollow social bookmarking sites gain you more traffic and quality backlinks.
You can post quality articles,share with social networking sites,have backlinks,and do submit your site in 4 to 8 Page ranking site for directory ,blogs,article, bookmarking sites.

ghanistha

Quality and quantity of backlinks can improve your google page rank and traffic. In this manner forum posting, social bookmarking, blog comments, article and directory submission are beneficial ways to get backlinks.

jonsen

Forum posting, social bookmarking, blog comments, article and directory submission are useful techniques to get backlinks in quality and quantity manner.