How to implement reCaptcha into my signup form?

cLaindicode

I am kinda new to php and i am trying to figure out how to make recaptcha work on my site. Here is an excerpt from my "signup.php" and i have corresponding signup.html which acts like a template... The head part of it looks like below...\[code\]<?phprequire_once('includes/config.php');require_once('includes/functions/func.global.php');require_once('includes/classes/class.template_engine.php');require_once('includes/lang/lang_'.$config['lang'].'.php');// Connect to databasedb_connect($config);// Start Sessionsession_start();\[/code\]The security part of the code is...\[code\]if($config['security']) { $_POST['security_code'] = trim($_POST['security_code']); if(strtoupper($_POST['security_code']) != strtoupper($_SESSION['seccode'])) { $security_error = $lang['INVALIDSECWORD']; $errors++; } } if($errors == 0) { $rem = md5(mt_rand(0,56)*time()); if($config['validation'] == '1') { mysql_query("INSERT INTO `".$config['db']['pre']."users` ( `user_id` , `username` , `password` , `email` , `remember` , `status` ) VALUES ('', '".validate_input($_POST['username'])."', '".validate_input(md5($_POST['password']))."', '".validate_input($_POST['email'])."', '".validate_input($rem)."', '0');"); $user_id = mysql_insert_id();\[/code\]At the very end...it loads the signup template...\[code\]// Load signup template$page = new HtmlTemplate ('templates/' . $config['tpl_name'] . '/signup.html');$page->SetParameter ('OVERALL_HEADER', create_header($config,$lang,$cats,$lang['SIGNUP']));$page->SetParameter ('OVERALL_FOOTER', create_footer($config,$lang));$page->SetLoop ('CATS', $cats);if(isset($_POST['username'])){ $page->SetParameter ('USERNAME_FIELD', $_POST['username']); $page->SetParameter ('EMAIL_FIELD', $_POST['email']); $page->SetParameter ('USERNAME_ERROR', $username_error); $page->SetParameter ('PASSWORD_ERROR', $password_error); $page->SetParameter ('EMAIL_ERROR', $email_error); $page->SetParameter ('AGREE_ERROR', $agree_error); $page->SetParameter ('SECURITY_ERROR', $security_error);}else{ $page->SetParameter ('USERNAME_FIELD', ''); $page->SetParameter ('EMAIL_FIELD', ''); $page->SetParameter ('USERNAME_ERROR', ''); $page->SetParameter ('PASSWORD_ERROR', ''); $page->SetParameter ('EMAIL_ERROR', ''); $page->SetParameter ('AGREE_ERROR', ''); $page->SetParameter ('SECURITY_ERROR', '');}if(isset($_SESSION['duser']['id'])){ $page->SetParameter ('LOGGEDIN', 1);}else{ $page->SetParameter ('LOGGEDIN', 0);}$page->SetParameter ('SECURITY_CODE',$config['security']);$page->SetParameter ('SITE_TITLE',$config['site_title']);$page->CreatePageEcho($lang,$config);\[/code\]Now i am wondering where i need to insert the code for recaptcha...i have signed up and i got to the part where i user require function to include recaptcha lib but after that, i am not sure what code i need to insert in which part to replace usual generation of random image with recaptcha...Any directions, tips or solutions would really be appreciated.Thanks

Back