how to have a normal form's action to follow zend custom routing?

i've picked up zend framework and being playing with it, and here is a situation i'll like to achieve.
i have \[code\]default\[/code\] and \[code\]user\[/code\] \[code\]modules\[/code\], user has a different layout \[code\]user_layout\[/code\] that i load in \[code\]predispatch\[/code\] of \[code\]NovelsController\[/code\] of user modules.i have a small form in the user_layout that \[code\]post\[/code\] dates (from and to ) to showAction of NovelsController.here is the code\[code\]<!-- the form inside user_layout --><form method="get" action="/user/novels/show"> <table class="font"> <tr> <td> <label for="to">From:</label></td> <td class="simple_margin_left"><input type="text" id="from" name="from" size="12"/></td> </tr> <tr> <td> <label for="to">To:</label></td> <td class="simple_margin_left"><input type="text" id="to" name="to" size="12" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" align="center"><button type="submit" style="padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px; margin-left:0px" class="classy">Check</button> </td> </tr> </table></form>\[/code\]I use the following to\[code\]$input = new Zend_Filter_Input($filters, $validators);$input->setData($this->getRequest()->getPost());\[/code\]So far everything works fine i now want to enable pagination to the show.phtml.so i change the form action to get and defined route in my application.ini like so\[code\]resources.router.routes.user-show.route = /user/novels/show/:page/:from/:toresources.router.routes.user-show.defaults.controller = novelsresources.router.routes.user-show.defaults.module = userresources.router.routes.user-show.defaults.action = showresources.router.routes.user-show.defaults.page = 1resources.router.routes.user-show.defaults.from = ""resources.router.routes.user-show.defaults.to = ""\[/code\]how can i make the form action follow that rule, because up to now it's just a normal query string with question mark and variable=value.How can i achieve that?thanks for reading this.

Back