How to get the url for a ajax page?

raq741

I'm pretty new to ajax and I applied it succesfully to a Drupal site. But I was wondering, how do I get an URL to a page where part of the content is loaded through ajax. Is this even possible? The JSON object is retrieved on click, so how do I make it work when retrieving a certain URL? I realize this is a very broad questionany, any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance!My JS looks like this:\[code\] Drupal.behaviors.ajax_pages = function (context) { $('a.categoryLink:not(.categoryLink-processed)', context).click(function () { var updateProducts = function(data) { // The data parameter is a JSON object. The films property is the list of films items that was returned from the server response to the ajax request. if (data.films != undefined) { $('.region-sidebar-second .section').hide().html(data.films).fadeIn(); } if (data.more != undefined) { $('#content .section').hide().html(data.more).fadeIn(); } } $.ajax({ type: 'POST', url: this.href, // Which url should be handle the ajax request. This is the url defined in the <a> html tag success: updateProducts, // The js function that will be called upon success request dataType: 'json', //define the type of data that is going to get back from the server data: 'js=1' //Pass a key/value pair }); return false; // return false so the navigation stops here and not continue to the page in the link}).addClass('categoryLink-processed');}\[/code\]

Back