How to find the best keyword ?

rps

Hello

I would like to find the best keyword in arabic and in english where and how i'm just new to seo
confused.gif

Thankyou Google Adwords keyword tool is the best source for analyzing keywords in any language. Try this tool to find the best keyword for your website. I always used to find out the keywords using word tracker that is the very best keyword research tool Google has a page dedicated to this try and search there There are many keyword tools. Google Adwords keyword tool is the best option to find a good keywords and analysis of keywords in all languages and country with the google keyword tool you can find the best keywords. Keyword tracker is another one. Quote: Originally Posted by proleader There are many keyword tools. And how does this response help the thread creator? the best keyword is that more related with content of your site if you are not interested in spending money then go for Google Adwords. in the primary stage all of the webmasters use it and its very effective. for the best result you have to use some paid tools like market samurai. i don't know detail about it but i heard that it helps to find the real keyword by filtering the given one from different point of views. Google Adword Keyword Tool is the best thing to select your keywords, i am also using this. I think Google Webmaster Tools can reflect the proper keywords for your site. Yes Google Adwords keyword tool is the best solution for this. It can make all the difference in the amount and quality of the visitors you receive to view your article. There are many ways to find the good keywords to your site.
Google keyword tool is the