How to find .edu blog?

construction

Thanks for the share. I ran across a similar thread that had hundreds of these (for different platforms), but I can't seem to find it (I thought I recorded it in evernote). If I can find it again, I'll share it here. They are handy to have around. site: .edu "powered by expressionengine" "your keyword"
This way also you can find the blogs related to education site and relevant blog to your keyword also. And you can speed up the whole mining with software actually. Quote: Originally Posted by KongMing And you can speed up the whole mining with software actually. What software would you recommend then? Search in google "your Keyword" site:.edu ok i will give you best option. Recommended for all. Go to dropmylink.com and get all thing

Quote: Originally Posted by KongMing And you can speed up the whole mining with software actually. Ya name any software yes, similarly, you can search for forums also.

Use “Powered by PHPbb” keyword for searching your niche forums...

You can also use “Powered by vBulletin”, “Powered by SMF”, “powered by Simple Machines” Thanks mate! How to find high PR blogs? you can install browser addon called seoquake. It shows pr of each link. So once you are on search result page check pr of links there. Got one? Comment and ping. Reply if you face any problem Yup but mostly many peoples end up creating profile backlinks.. its very hard to get comments with links getting approved on edu blogs or forums.. site:edu inurl:blog “Powered by disqus" "keyword" you can search a .edu blog from this way :

"keyword" inurl:edu I don't understand the reasoning or goal behind this; if you can use Google to find the blog, what makes everyone think Google can't or doesn't just ignore the links left behind by others there? all these methods give 80% nofollow links. only about 20% are good. it consume a lot time. do you have anyone best idea which give best dofollow results