how to fetch a mysql table and order it by date

vbxDD

hey guys in order to compelete my statistic script i need to show everyday visits so if i want to show today and yesterday visits i use this code :\[code\] $timestamp = time(); $today = date("Y-m-d") ; $yesterday = date("Y-m-d", strtotime("-1 day")); $yesterday_1 = date("Y-m-d", strtotime("-2 day")); list($TotalVisitsToday) = $db->sql_fetchrow($db->sql_query("SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ip_address) AS TotalVisitsToday FROM table_tracking WHERE date_time BETWEEN '$yesterday' AND '$today'")); list($TotalVisitsYesterday) = $db->sql_fetchrow($db->sql_query("SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ip_address) AS TotalVisitsYesterday FROM table_tracking WHERE date_time BETWEEN '$yesterday_1' AND '$yesterday'"));\[/code\]ok now i have today's vists and yesterdaybut i want to list all days saved and counts of ips i know i should use a while and for sentence but not sure how to accomplish that !database hint :ip_addresses are being saved with a date_time value and now i have 10,000 ips visit my page in days and i want to show the counts of ips for each day that saved in my mysql table

Back