How to crete graphical text

liunx

I am looking for a program that can help me making graphical text like the attached. I am using Xara webstyle but it has some drawbacks: <br />
- it doesn't have any templates like the attached file<br />
- you can set the picture size, not the font size<br />
(the result is that words with higher/lower letters like H, p result in an actual smaller font size to fit it in the same picture size)<br />
<br />
Can you recommend a program for that. It would be great if it could do batches of text because there a quite are number on our site already!<br />
<br />
Hanno<!--content-->all you need to do is Download <!--more--> some fonts. Then you can use them in just about any graphical editor. I did a search on free font doqnloads and I must have Download <!--more-->ed 50 new fonts from just 1 site.<!--content-->www.flamingtext.com . Chu aint need to Download <!--more--> januttin'. Fast and Cha-easy!<!--content-->of course, as a short term-narrow solution the many sites like flaming text would do. However, if your going to be making sites for longer than two weeks, a nice graphical editor and a few custom fonts are a mainstay.<!--content-->I don't see why everyone disses flaming text. What is wrong with their fonts. It looks pretty pro.<!--content-->Flaming Text is Free<br />
<br />
In other words free stuff lacks originality, if everyone has it because it is free then it becomes mundane.<br />
<br />
I am truly surprised that you like it. :rolleyes:<!--content-->i agree, a decent, cheap editor and some cool fonts are a must.<!--content-->It may be free. But it is still good. It's good for people that have a bad imagination, bad creativity skills, and no 100 hours to make their own custum font.<!--content-->you don't have to make your own fonts. You can Download <!--more--> some really groovey ones.... start typing, and in less than 1 minute have countless options with tons of fonts. No creativity required. <br />
<br />
but then, if you don't have any creativity... why would you be doing web design anyway? :supereek:<!--content-->you can pick a groovy font from flaming text also.<!--content-->rj.... is this another one of your "I'm never wrong" things?<br />
<br />
I'm pointing out another option. Okay?<!--content-->yea flaming Text is free but you cant do nice graphics on it like this one.<!--content-->

Back