How to Create Your Very Own Linux Penguin Avatar! [Cool]

EviL_WaLdO

I was on the internet and doing some stuff. when i came across this.
87.jpg

I remember how alot of people would like to design there own...
so here goes.
Read This Tutorial
Make a G1 Tux [Photoshop tutorial] - Photoshop Tutorials - Graphic Tutorials - FORUM CrystalXP.net English
And To Add Shirts And accessories,etc.
Read This
CrystalXP.net - Tutorials
All Edits can be done Via Photoshop...
Have Fun :)
Remember If This Help Please Click Thanks. ;)
Ill Design My Own soon.

h@ck3r

I looked, but never found it interesting tbh.

You've posted a little pic of a penguin. Why make one when you can google images it and find plenty pre-made ones?

You've not even posted one you've made as an example, to maybe convince people this is worth doing, or a thank you at least :D

EviL_WaLdO

h@ck3r said:

You've posted a little pic of a penguin. Why make one when you can google images it and find plenty pre-made ones?

You've not even posted one you've made as an example, to maybe convince people this is worth doing, or a thank you at least :D

its always fun making them yourself. and show what you like. premades will not always have what you want.
everything in life. you want. you have to do yourself.(lil effort needed).
:D

ahmedr

thanks for the link, will check it out

h@ck3r said:

I don't agree with you at all with what you said,
yes there's many premade ones.....but those premade ones are infound on many different sites, why should I have something that other's have, why not make my stuff unique and that no one has

plenty of premade ones and they're scattered everywhere on every site.
you wanna use what other people have made, that does'nt make u a proffesional.

its good to learn stuff like this, custom avators, custom logo's, custom buttons, custome shapes, custom images.......you'll end up with a custom prffesional design for your site that no one has but you......that makes you a proffesional......and it starts with little things like this

moiz615

evil_waldo, i would really prefer you to make smileys outta this penguin thingy, which will be really helpful