How to create element range index in Marklogic?

RsTymnmynclon

I have the following xml:-\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><patent-assignment> <assignment-record> <correspondent> <name>NORTH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL PATENT OFFIC</name> <address-1>P.O. BOX 506</address-1> <address-2>MERRIFIELD, VA 22116</address-2> </correspondent> </assignment-record> <patent-assignors> <patent-assignor> <name>TSAI, YU-WEN</name> <execution-date> <date>20050331</date> </execution-date> </patent-assignor> <patent-assignor> <name>HUANG, CHENG-I</name> <execution-date> <date>20050331</date> </execution-date> </patent-assignor> </patent-assignors> <patent-assignees> <patent-assignee> <name>FARADAY TECHNOLOGY CORP.</name> <address-1>NO.10-2, LI-HSIN ROAD 1, SCIENCE-BASED INDUSTRIAL PARK</address-1> <city>HSIN-CHU CITY</city> <country-name>TAIWAN</country-name> </patent-assignee> </patent-assignees> </patent-assignment>\[/code\]Now I want to create range element indexes on names of Patent-Assignor and Patent Assignee. But in Marklogic there is no option to specify xpath for range indexes. It will just take the index name as "name". So what will be the proper way to create element range indexes on names of Patent-Assignor and Patent-Assignee ?

Back