How to create a share folder for multiple domains on Dreamhost

unmeherrom

I have a Virtual Private server with Dreamhost. I'm trying to create a shared folder that all of my domains can access. In the folder I'd like to put PHP classes, and even static files like javascripts.I've created a directory on the same level as my domain folders. I'd like to call a file via something like this... \[code\]/home/username/shared/file.php\[/code\]. This isn't working however, and I'm hoping some magic (like .htaccess maybe) will make this work.EDIT: Oops, OK, I am able to include PHP files using the method above. How can I include static files like Javascript, CSS, images, etc from the same directory?This works:\[code\]<?php include('/home/username/shared/file.php'); ?>\[/code\]This doesn't work:\[code\]<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://stackoverflow.com/home/username/shared/reset.css" media="screen" />\[/code\]Alternatively, I realize that I could just place my static files inside of a domain, and simply point to them, but I'd like to know how to make this other configuration work.

Back