How to create a link with CLASS in javascript?

breefsKep

This is my first question here in StackOverflow, but I have used the site many times, and you always helped me with your answers. Now its time to share my doubt, because I could not find a similar one here.I have a flash banner rotator in my website, that uses a XML to configure the images and links that will rotate. I don't have acess to the source, because it is a commercial version.I can not use jQuery to rotate the images, because I have a drop down menu and it always fall behind the banner. I tried z-index but it does not work on IE.One of the images is to show a video, so, when someone click on it, I want a lightbox to open and play the video (I will use Sublimevideo.com for this)The XML now is like this:\[code\]<slideshow> <photo image="path/image.jpg" url="link" target="_blank"></photo></slideshow>\[/code\]I need to add a CLASS to this link, because I want it to be opened in a lightbox!!!So I was wondering to do something like this:\[code\]window.location.href='http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10674177/link class="lightbox"';\[/code\]But this is not a option, it did not worked!So how can I add a CLASS in the link at the xml file?I was wondering using javascript, but if you have any other option, it will be GREAT!Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for my English, I'm from Brazil =P

Back