How to control line spacing in LIST

admin

Administrator
Staff member
At top of my page (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dukewill.com/index.html">http://www.dukewill.com/index.html</a><!-- m -->), I have...<br />
<br />
<br />
<style type="text/css"> <br />
.list1 { <br />
color:#000000; <br />
font:12px sans-serif, arial, helvetica; <br />
}<br />
</style><br />
<br />
<style type="text/css"><br />
.list2 {<br />
color: #ffffff;<br />
background-color: transparent;<br />
}<br />
<br />
<br />
In body of code, it calls the two types of list, like...<br />
<br />
<UL class="list2"><br />
<br />
For that .list2, I'd like for the line spacing between bullet points to be a little bigger. So there is a little gap between each bullet point. How I do that?<br />
<br />
BTW, having those two STYLE sections at the top, I don't know if that's the way to do it or not but that's what I did and it worked. (The top list is in a white background, the bottom is in a black background. Somebody on this forum helped me know how to do that.)<!--content-->CSS margins and paddings, try: <br />
<br />
<!--<br />
.list2 {<br />
margin-bottom: 100px;<br />
}<br />
--><br />
</style><br />
<br />
Though browsers handle them differently.<!--content--><li style="height: 6; margin-top: 50; margin-bottom: 50">WHATEVER</li> convert this into css<br />
<br />
thinks its<br />
<br />
list style blah blah blah<br />
<br />
not sure tho<!--content-->Your code below put a 100px gap at the bottom of the entire list. I just want to separate the bullet points a bit. Like instead of single space, a space and a half (in typewriter-speak).<br />
<br />
Originally posted by Robert Wellock <br />
CSS margins and paddings, try: <br />
<br />
<!--<br />
.list2 {<br />
margin-bottom: 100px;<br />
}<br />
--><br />
</style><br />
<br />
Though browsers handle them differently.<!--content-->You can change the css like this, to make it affect each list item:<br />
<br />
<style type="text/css"> <br />
<!-- <br />
.list2 li { <br />
color: #ffffff; <br />
background-color: transparent; <br />
margin-bottom: 100px; <br />
} <br />
--> <br />
</style><!--content-->Yes, I am dyslexic and misread the post and that's why I gave the slightly incorrect answer.<!--content-->

Back