How to Check If the mail is delivered are not in PHP Libmail

ArikSigati

Hi i am sending the mail through the libmail, downloaded from http://www.phpclasses.org . Mail Function is working fime but it does not deliver the bounced message delivered report in the return path mail ID inbox and also i am face the problem in how to check if the mail is delivered are not. i already read this \[code\]file:///C:/Program%20Files/xampp/htdocs/libmail2/libmail_en.html#Send%28%29\[/code\] tutorial with the zipped file they are not clearly mention the send function process. i am new to the oops function i just change the function like this \[code\]public function Send () { $this->BuildMail (); $strTo = implode (", ", $this->sendto); if(!mail ($strTo, $this->xheaders['Subject'], $this->fullBody, $this->headers)) { print_r("Unable To Send At This Time Please Try Again Later"); $strTo = "**@gmail.com"; $this->Subject("Could Not Delivery The Mail At This Time . Please Try Again Later"); //xheaders['Subject'] = "Mail Sending Failed"; //mail ($strTo, $this->xheaders['Subject'], $this->fullBody, $this->headers); return mail ($strTo, $this->xheaders['Subject'], $this->fullBody, $this->headers); } else { print_r("Message Send Successfully"); //return mail ($strTo, $this->xheaders['Subject'], $this->fullBody, $this->headers); } //} . If any Body already experienced with the libmail functionality please guide me. Thanks in advance.\[/code\]

Back