How to call Java Function using namespace , in xsl file

wxdqz

Hi everyone,I want to call my java function ,into xsl file . i know that with namespace,we can do this but i am not sure how to publish this my .class file as namespace;herwith am giving sample code:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"xmlns:java="my namespace address should come here"exclude-result-prefixes="java"><xsl:output method="text"/><xsl:template match="/"><xsl:variable name="coName" select="//COMPANY_NAME"/><xsl:variable name="division" select="//DIVISION"/><xsl:variable name="paddedCoName" select="java:comfnamespace.yof98.PadString.pad(string($coName),25)"/><xsl:variable name="paddedDiv" select="java:comfnamespace.yof98.PadString.pad(string($division),20)"/><xsl:value-of select="$paddedCoName"/><xsl:value-of select="$paddedDiv"/></xsl:template></xsl:stylesheet>here comfnamespace.yof98.PadString.pad() is my java function. where comfnamespace.yof98is the package name and PadString is class name, pad() is the function withinPadString class file.so my problem is , am confused with ;how to publish this .class file as namespace.could anyone elaborate how to achieve this? how to publish .class file asnamesapce ;plz. answer this question with every detail step.Thanks in advance,vikas

Back