How To Backup Vbulletin

miss.red2009

How To back up My database/Posts/Thread And Users of first forum and Then Re install it to the second forum......... PLz Help Me Fast IM Here WAiting For Answers :(

miss.red2009

I Have Downloaded The Backup From Vbulletin As Notepad File And Wanna Upload It To New Forum

Whenever I Do This From Phpmyadmin/Import It Gives Page Not Found Because The Backup Size Is More Then 20MB :( So If Any 1 KNow How To Upload More Then 20MB Backup Without Error Then Plz Share HEre:(

Is There Any Program Which Can Upload The Backup With Resume Support Or Any Thing Else Plz Share Im Here Waiting For Answers :)

Aioforum

Well...I always take database backup in Tar/gz file..

So if you have taken in that format...it will be much easier to import

miss.red2009

I Have Taken It In text File Its Not ImPorting In phpmyadmin Because Its Size Is More then 20mb :(

Is There Is Any Program That Will Import The Backup More Then 20mb To Phpmyadmin ?

Onoredone

miss.red2009 said:
Bro Whats This ?:-?
How To Install It ?
And How Its Works ?

Mate that is a good soft to backup + restore your vbulletin. Forget about phpMyAdmin. Just install this one. Instructions will be there. If you want me to install it for you gimme temp access to your ftp =] I will try installing it for you. Good luck if you prefer to install it for yourself.

-Odo