How to align two in-line elements within a block

tiexiaLer

I am using xsl-fo to render a PDF. I need to create a table header for my TOC that has one element("Chapter Contents") on the left and the other element("Page") on the right, and the two elements appear on the same line.Currently, I create two fo:inline elements to wrap the text, which are then be wrapper under a fo:block element. I have my xslfo code looks like:\[code\] <fo:block text-align="left"> <fo:inline color="#0082C8" font-size="8pt" font-family="serif" font-weight="normal" >Chapter Contents: </fo:inline> <fo:inline font-size="8pt" font-family="serif" font-weight="normal" alignment-adjust="alphabetic" >Page </fo:inline> </fo:block>\[/code\]This code will simply put both two elements on the left-hand side. If I did make two in-line elements into two separate blocks, they will be on different lines! Also, adding in text-align="right" into the second will have no effect.Could experts offer some help? I want both elements appear on the same line and one on the very right while other on the left. Thanks!

Back