How to add third party dll in Tridion for C# TBB?

vbteam_89

I am creating a C# TBB. I have the XML code as shown below.\[code\]<content> <ah>123</ah> <ph>456</ph> <body> <sc>hi</sc> <value>aa</value> <value>bb</value> <value>cc</value> <value>dd</value> <value>dd</value> </body> <body> <sc>hello</sc> <value>ee</value> <value>ddff</value> </body></content>\[/code\]C# TBB code:\[code\]using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream()){XmlTextWriter securboxXmlWriter = new XmlTextWriter(ms, new System.Text.UTF8Encoding(false));securboxXmlWriter.Indentation = 4;securboxXmlWriter.Formatting = Formatting.Indented;securboxXmlWriter.WriteStartDocument();securboxXmlWriter.WriteStartElement("component");securboxXmlWriter.WriteAttributeString("xmlns:xsi", "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance");securboxXmlWriter.WriteAttributeString("xmlns", "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml");securboxXmlWriter.WriteStartElement("content");securboxXmlWriter.WriteStartElement("wire:wire");securboxXmlWriter.WriteStartElement("wire:si");securboxXmlWriter.WriteStartElement("wg:ah");securboxXmlWriter.WriteElementString("text", package.GetValue("Component.ah"));securboxXmlWriter.WriteEndElement();securboxXmlWriter.WriteStartElement("wg:ph");securboxXmlWriter.WriteElementString("nlt", package.GetValue("Component.ph"));securboxXmlWriter.WriteEndElement();securboxXmlWriter.WriteEndElement();securboxXmlWriter.WriteEndElement();securboxXmlWriter.WriteEndElement();securboxXmlWriter.WriteEndElement();securboxXmlWriter.WriteEndDocument();securboxXmlWriter.Flush();securboxXmlWriter.Close();Item output = package.GetByName("Output");if (output != null){package.Remove(output);}package.PushItem("Output", package.CreateStringItem(ContentType.Xml, Encoding.UTF8.GetString(ms.ToArray())));}\[/code\]In the XML code "body" tag is occured multiple times. I need to extract the each and every "body" tag content. For that purpose I am using HTML agility pack. To make it work in the C# TBB, How to add the HTML agility pack DLL to the Tridion system? And also please provide a sample code snippet in html agility to loop through the body tags.If HTML Agility is not going to work with C# TBB then please suggest me a way how to get the "body" tag content?Thanks in advance.Early response is appreciated.

Back