How to add intellisense to a search line in java swing

Arts_Girl

This is my first time with intellisense so please go easy on me :)I'm using Java swing for building a search engine for viewing \[code\]XML\[/code\] files . At the moment the XML file is uploaded and searched successfully , however I stillwould like to add the \[code\]intellisense\[/code\] element to the project . It's very hard to be specific since the code is pretty big , then I'll do my best to be as specific as I could . Here is a visual picture of the XML search engine :
fjurq.gif
Now , after the user uploaded the \[code\]XML\[/code\] file (using the open button on the left) he enters a query in the *current path: box . Each part of the query is separated via \[code\]/\[/code\] , hence what I want is to give to the user my options when he hits \[code\]/\[/code\] , which they are : \[code\]String[] axesTypes = {"child::", "attribute::", "descendant::", "descendant-or-self::", "slef::", "parent::", "following-sibling::", "preceding-sibling::", "ancestor-or-self::", "ancestor::", "following::", "preceding::" ,"preceding::", "namespace::", "node()"};\[/code\]I'd appreciate if someone can give an explanation regarding how to add that element to my project . If you need me to post the code - please say so , and I would . Regards

Back