How does piratereports know ur email?

MegaSave

all you have ot do is change it like if you bought throgh godaddy just goto domain tools and change it !

harold

Actually the best thing you can do is buy your domains from namecheap.com You get free domain privacy protection. Just have to enable it. This way your domain cannot be terminated for false whois. Although I still wouldn't register one in my name. But getting whois protection is very good and recommended.

DON

I sell domains for $7 with free whois privacy.

Also, PR finds your email via contact form too.

frizzo

so what happens if they contact you? they give you a warning? and you purchase a license right away?

DON

frizzo said:
so what happens if they contact you? they give you a warning? and you purchase a license right away?
I think you have a week to purchase a license or delete the forum. It depends, who the form goes too.

Usually, they send it to the admin, so you have time. However, if they send it to your host. Then "usually" they will suspend your account right away. Some hosts will give you a few days to fix the problem eg. buy a vb license or delete the files and use different software.

moiz615

Its only the section they track your email with Whois but something like "sendmessage.php" Contact Us page being local user and thus you receive email by privacy reports.

DON

moiz615 said:
Its only the section they track your email with Whois but something like "sendmessage.php" Contact Us page being local user and thus you receive email by privacy reports.
exactly... but usually if they don't get word within 24-42 hours, then they contact the host.

Like I said, the most time you can buy is about a week.