How do I send HTML page via email?

windows

I would like to send out an invitation via email. How can I send them an email that will have the HTML page only. I don't want to have anything be sent that is not the HTML page.<br />
<br />
Thank you for the tips....<!--content-->most emails support HTML, just send the code and viola! they will see the website right from the email, no links involved. problem is, i dont know if ALL email providers do this.<!--content-->I know with yahoo, it has an option to enable sending HTML. Also, you just need to know exactly what you're going to do. I don't believe it supports certain codes. Or perhaps I just didn't read your question thoroughly<!--content-->Originally posted by morrowasted <br />
most emails support HTML, just send the code and viola! they will see the website right from the email, no links involved. problem is, i dont know if ALL email providers do this. <br />
doesn't work like that morrow, you have to use serverside language to send html email. then you can send the code and it works. but first you have to setup the headers of the email to allow html.<!--content-->I send mine via Outlook. Open the web page in the URL box and hit enter. Once the page loads...go to "Actions" and click the send as email option.<br />
<br />
/Brian<!--content-->I was reading this post and had a follow up question to this.<br />
<br />
What about people that can't accept html emails?<br />
is there a way to send them a link and send to the people that can get HTML the actual page?<br />
<br />
Maybe a thirdparty software?<br />
Freeware?<br />
<br />
thanks is advance.<!--content-->that is just it, not all email software will accept html email. also you have those that turn it off. if they are off they get a jumble mess.<br />
<br />
but if you wanna do it then be my guest.<!--content-->

Back