How do I redirect to another page after mysqli runs succesffully?

seriestv

I have written the following in my reginsert.php. The goal is to take the variables from index.php and insert into my regdata table. After successful insert is completed, I want the user redirected to thank_you.html. Where/how would I incorporate that in the following code block?\[code\]<?php$Database = array("Host" => 'myhost',"User" => 'myuser',"Password" => 'mypass',"Name" => 'mydb');if ($mysqli->connect_error) { $error = true; echo $mysqli->connect_error;}else $mysqli = new mysqli($Database['Host'], $Database['User'], $Database['Password'], $Database['Name']);$stmt=mysqli->prepare("INSERT into regdata (Username,Password,Confpassword,Status,Salutation,Firstname,Lastname,Jobtitle,Telephone,Companyname,industry,Address,City,Country,State,PostalCode,Regtype,Interests,Hdsprovider,PasswordRemindQuestion,PasswordRemindAnswer)VALUES($_POST['email_address'],$_POST['create_password'],$_POST['confirm_password'],'0',$_POST['salutation2'],$_POST['first_naem'],$_POST['last_name'],$_POST['job_title'],$_POST['telephone'],$_POST['company_name'],$_POST['industry'],$_POST['address'],$_POST['city'],$_POST['state'],$_POST['country'],$_POST['state'],$_POST['postal_code'],$_POST['partner_customer_other'],$_POST['interests'],$_POST['provider_partner'],$_POST['password_reminder_question'],$_POST['password_reminder_answer'])");$stmt->execute();$stmt->close();?>\[/code\]Also, note that my table field regid is a primary key and status is default to 0. Do I need to add regid as part of my insert statement?Thanks,Sid

Back