How do i output XMLTrees in HXT?

mixed

I am trying to extract tags from a xml file and write each one to a seperate file based on an attribute.The extraction part isn't that hard:\[code\]*Main> ifs <- runX ( readDocument [withCurl [],withExpat yes] "file.xml" >>> getElement "TagName" >>> getAttrValue "Name" &&& this)*Main> :t ifsifs :: [(String, XmlTree)]\[/code\]I tried to map writeDocument over the second entries but had no sucess. I understand that i have to get it back into the IO Monad somehow ... but have no idea on how to achieve this.for testing purposes i have extracted on of those XmlTrees from the result:\[code\]*Main> let x = (map snd ifs) !! 0*Main> :t xx :: XmlTree\[/code\]I can run arrows on \[code\]x\[/code\] like this:\[code\]*Main> runLA (getName) x["TagName"]\[/code\]But when i try to write it to a file i get error message indicating that i am not in the IO Monade (i think):\[code\]*Main> runLA (writeDocument [] "test.xml") x<interactive>:1:8: Couldn't match expected type `LA a0 b0' with actual type `IOSLA (XIOState s0) XmlTree XmlTree' Expected type: LA a0 b0 Actual type: IOStateArrow s0 XmlTree XmlTree In the return type of a call of `writeDocument' In the first argument of `runLA', namely `(writeDocument [] "test.xml")'\[/code\]Changing \[code\]runLA\[/code\] to \[code\]runIOSLA\[/code\] doesn't help:\[code\]*Main> runIOSLA (writeDocument [] "test.xml") x<interactive>:1:40: Couldn't match expected type `XIOState s0' with actual type `Data.Tree.NTree.TypeDefs.NTree XNode' Expected type: XIOState s0 Actual type: XmlTree In the second argument of `runIOSLA', namely `x' In the expression: runIOSLA (writeDocument [] "test.xml") x\[/code\]That's as far as i can get.UpdateAs Travis Brown points out it is possible to do this in one arrow:\[code\]runX . applyA $ readDocument [withCurl [],withExpat yes] "file.xml" >>> getElement "Tag" >>> getAttrValue "DEF" &&& this >>> arr (\ (n,x) -> root [] [constA x] >>> writeDocument [] n)\[/code\]