how do i move up to level two i dont see the (best answer) icon?

llol

You need a total of 250 points to be in Level 2 and to later on move to other levels you can do the following
1)Logging in every day (1 point)
2)Answering to your limit (2 points)
Level 1- 20q's
Level 2- 40q's
Level 3- 60q's
Level 4 - 80q's
Level 5- 80q's
Level 6 - 100 q's
Level 7 - 100 q's
3)Voting for Undecided Questions up to your limit. (1 Point)*
Level 1- 20q's
Level 2- 40q's
Level 3- 60q's
Level 4 - 80q's
Level 5- 80q's
Level 6 - 100 q's
Level 7 - 100 q's
4)Getting your Answer chosen as Best Answer (10)

*Yes you're ALLOWED to VOTE in Level ONE.
The only thing you can't do is RATE!

I have answered less than 300 questions, and yet I'm in Level 5. How did I get to Level 5 in TWO months? By VOTING! It took me two weeks to do that. I chose to Vote instead of answer questions until I was in Level 2.

Why would I give false information? I'm just giving my Testimony. See picturehttp//i35.tinypic.com/166c8kz.jpg

animecrazie1

well i think that you wait 2 days (after you put up your question) and then you go bak to your question, and pick a best answer. you get -5pts for asking, +2 pts for answering -2pts for abused/ taken away +10 pts for best answer, 1pt for voting

when you get to lvl 2, you can rate xD

go to this web http//answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system;_ylt=AqEv3dD.YPiAEVKhHhc4UgT59xd.;_ylv=3

visram007

Here are the point requirements for each level.
1 ? 1-249
2 ? 250-999
3 ? 1,000-2,499
4 ? 2,500-4,999
5 ? 5,000-9,999
6 ? 10,000-24,999
7 ? 25,000+
You can see the chart on how to earn points by clicking on your points or level.now u r 184.u need another 66 points.
u should get 250 points.for that keep on answering and voting.have a look at this.
Points and Levels
To encourage participation and reward great answers, Yahoo! Answers has a system of points and levels. The number of points you get depends on the specific action you take. The points table below summarizes the point values for different actions. While you can't use points to buy or redeem anything, they do allow everyone to recognize how active and helpful you've been. (And they give you another excuse to brag to your friends.)

Points Table-
Action Points
Begin participating on Yahoo! Answers One Time 100
Ask a question -5
Choose a best answer for your question 3
No Best Answer was selected by voters on your question Points Returned 5
Answer a question 2
Deleting an answer -2
Vote for a best answer 1
Vote for No best answer 0
Have your answer selected as the best answer 10
Receive a "thumbs-up" rating on a best answer that you wrote (up to 50 thumbs-up are counted) 1 per "thumbs-up"
click at thishttp//answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_sy

How to choose a best answer to your question Wait at least 4 hours, so other people can answer your question. After the 4 hours are done, go to your profile and click on My Questions. Then click on the question that you want to resolved. They should have blue bars that say 'Choose As Best Answer' and click on it on the answer that you like or that helped you the most. Then rate the best answer with 1-5 stars (1 being unhelpful, 5 being helpful) and comment it & the whole question if you want. Then click OK. There! You have successfully chosen a best answer to your question. You will receive 3 points by doing so and the answerer that you chose as best answer to your question will receive 10 points for it and additional 1-50 points for the thumbs-up their answer has after receiving best answer. Remember to choose the best answer before the deadline to your questions expired because if you don't choose a best answer, then it goes into voting where the Community has to choose the best answer to your question for you since you have failed to do so. You can also vote on it. Best wishes and hope it helps.
??

this is an addittional info....
Once your question has been posted for at least 4 hours, you can

* Choose the best answer (must have at least one answer) Click Choose as Best Answer next to your chosen answer. Your question is considered "resolved" when a best answer is selected.

* Let the Answers' community choose the best answer (must have at least two answers) Click Edit in the action bar below your question and from the edit menu, select Ask for a Vote.

If you're not satisfied with any of the answers, you can also extend your question's expiration date and wait for more answers. To do this, click Edit in the action bar below your question and from the edit menu select Extend Expiration.

If you don't choose a Best Answer, put it to a vote, or take steps to extend the question, it automatically goes to a vote after 4 days.
hope this helps)