on my forums it shows it on every new topic how can i make it only show

Forum Last Post Threads Posts

1 time

I added some screenies

see when it goes to a new topic here at vbteam, it doesnt show

Forum Last Post Threads Posts agian but on my site it does

is there a way to fix that?

*this was edited i didnt want to open a new thread when this topic was perfect
yes thats exactally what i was looking for before (below) but now i need this.

lilfabbro

Sandlizard said:
Read his post again thats not what he is talking about

dont want to sound like an ass-whole but how bout you read the post agian lol i said that was what i wanted and i put this post has been edited so i didnt have to open a new topic with the same title

sry if that sounded rude

@chop, ill put some screenies for you give me a minute

ChopSuey

Sandlizard Sorry....I Knew What He Wanted...So

Next Time Read Over Again Before Replying;)

It Doesnt Sound Rude At All.....

lilfabbro

at the top in the pic above each thread name underneath it in a table its shows "thread name (next table) last post, (next) threads, (and in the last table it shows) posts, it has it on all of my topics, here it only shows it at the first topic, and it doesnt repeat each new topic, look at the pic, i cant rly explain it any better

h@ck3r

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I was running Greenfox and Bluefox styles.

The greenfox style has it how you want it, and the bluefox style had it in every category (Like you don't want).

I've now removed it fully from both skins, so can't tell you what code it was (It was different on both skins).. but what I can tell you is- I removed the code from the forumhome template.

Have a look in there, or post here your forumhome template and what style it's from and I/ someone will help you Im sure. :)

ChopSuey

lilfabbro said:
at the top in the pic above each thread name underneath it in a table its shows "thread name (next table) last post, (next) threads, (and in the last table it shows) posts, it has it on all of my topics, here it only shows it at the first topic, and it doesnt repeat each new topic, look at the pic, i cant rly explain it any better

I Get What You Are Saying....

Having issues on vBTEAM ?
by h@ck3r
----->>>> Today 12:37 PM

Have The Time Of The Last Post Underneath The Last Post

Like In The Quote.....

With The Date Pushed Underneath The Last Post That Has Been Made.

So I Think It Is With The Skin.

If Not, Theres A Template Edit On This Site, That I Have Seen...

Posted By Mobile Hacks....

Hoxxy

Note to everyone: Heres a screenshot of wht lilfabro wants.....do you get it now....?
103deza.png

There is minimal edits to the vBTEAM style where as your style has a few, You need to look at your "forumhome" and "forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost" templates.

You could simply revert them but you would lose the rounded corners.

ChopSuey

lilfabbro said:
dont want to sound like an ass-whole but how bout you read the post agian lol i said that was what i wanted and i put this post has been edited so i didnt have to open a new topic with the same title

sry if that sounded rude

@chop, ill put some screenies for you give me a minute

Dark, Its What He Wanted....Then He Edited His Post...
LOL

And FOr THe Forums...

Dont Need To Put A Description For THe Category

lilfabbro

dark_hunter said:
ChopSuey you need to read the post again.

NO HE GOT IT RIGHT FOR THE SECOND TIME I EDITED THIS POST CUZ THE TOPIC WAS PERFECT AND I DIDNT WANT TO OPEN A NEW THREAD

read the posts b4 commiting

@hoxxy like i said you rox, lol, thx for a better image description thats exactally what i want, it is in the one style (my fav one) and right now im using a different style untill sumone can help me with this or i figure it out