How do I display images from this XML feed?

AutoCashAndroid

hoping someone can help on this. i'm using the following script to display data from a feed on my website. for some reason i can't get the images in the feed to display. i've noticed that the images addresses have a space in them and i'm wondering if this is the problem. however i have changed the feed and replaced the spaces with '%20' in the hope that they would then display. still no luck. any ideas? \[code\] <?php # INSTANTIATE CURL. $curl = curl_init(); # CURL SETTINGS. curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.dpm.uk.com/feeds/rss/product-syndication.ashx?pgid=6&feed=opt1"); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 0); # GRAB THE XML FILE. $xml = curl_exec($curl); curl_close($curl); # SET UP XML OBJECT. $xmlObj = simplexml_load_string( $xml ); $tempCounter = 0; foreach ( $xmlObj->item as $item ) { # DISPLAY ONLY 10 ITEMS. if ( $tempCounter < 20 ) { echo " <div class=\"feed-item\"> Title: {$item -> title} Year: {$item -> Year} Colours: {$item -> Colours} Size: {$item -> Size} Available: {$item -> Available} Image: {$item -> Images} <br> </div> "; } $tempCounter += 1; } ?>\[/code\]

Back