how do i create an HTML email?

I use Corel Draw (PC) for all my graphic design work. I can export the finished product to HTML but when I try to import the HTML file into Outlook to use as email stationary all the pictures come out blank.<br />
I've tried converting the pictures to various types of GIFs and JPGs but nothing works.<br />
What's the best way to create HTML emails that I can then email out to my clients?<br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
Dan.<!--content-->if I remember right and I probably don't but the stationary that is used in outlook is a way different format than a regualr gif or jpg. I will have to check tonight since I don't have outlook at work.<!--content-->Are you using OE or Outlook? In OE you can make stationery with any .gif or .jpg (I think .jpg too) Just go to options, compose and run the stationery wizard. It's under create new. I have created stationery with .gif so I know it works. I think Outlook has the same system, although it may be in a different place.<br />
<br />
There are many stationery sites on the web, most have tutorials. :)<br />
<br />
Sara<!--content-->how are you saving them? just do your html with your image in there and save i tin this folder graphic and html both.<br />
<br />
program files->common files->micrsoft shared->stationery<!--content-->Thanks for the quick replies guys.<br />
I use Office XP and I use Outlook, not Outlook Express.<br />
<br />
I'm not sure if the problem is with Outlook being picky with the type of GIFs it lets you use. I've tried every variety that i can export from Corel Draw and it still won't display them and my rollovers don't work either.<br />
<br />
Dan.<!--content-->

Back