How can I translate this php script in Objective-C (Cocoa Touch)

bojokwoy

I have the following php script that allows me perform some calls to other php pages.I have a "data" array that contains a set of "id"s and a "name"s.So the "$data[5][0]" will correspond to the "id" column of the sixth row and "$data[5][1]" will correspond to the "name" column of the sixth row.If I execute this script (this is just a sample, it may not work), It will display a list of "names" with a link that will permorf the delete action:\[code\]for (i=0;i<sizeof($data);i++)$var .= $data[$i][1]."<a href='http://remote.com/call/delete.php?id='".$data[$i][0]."'>delete</a><br/>";\[/code\]And of course, in the "delete.php" script, a mysql function will execute an sql statement based on the given "id" in the url.Now, I'd like to translate the same script (the loop above) into objective-C.I can list the items in a Data View. But I can't put in place a solution that can "hide" the id in a table cell and when the user clicks on that cell, I can get the hidden "id" and then call the "delete.php" script.Did anyone try to do so?Thank you,Regards.

Back