How Can I Save in My Local Disk, a Form?

liunx

I had make a form, i want to now how can i save the informacion in my local disk??/div></div><hr />

<div class="post"><div class="posttop"><div class="username">scoutt</div><div class="date">06-26-2002, 03:36 PM</div></div><div class="posttext">well a little more info would be nice. you made a form on what? you want to save the form or the information to your local disk from the internet or your computer?<!--content-->I want to save in my local disk.<br />
without internet conexion.<!--content-->what is the form off of. is it a html form in a html page like form.html or something. and you want the info that he form produces? I don't think you can do what you want. javascript won't let you save to the hard drivbe as well with serverside languages. did I get that right?<!--content-->But, i can't save the html completly?<br />
<br />
I Have a file: like you say:<br />
form.html<br />
and i have inside one form, that form is completed by others users...so i need to some user save this Form or Page completly. in my hard disk<br />
<br />
So Do you think that i need a DATABASE, if is correct, pls let me know with what program i can do it?<br />
<br />
Thanks and Sorry<!--content-->ok so you want the user to save the info they enter in the form to a database. now I know what you are talking about. so when they push submit it will be entered in the database. so you will need some form of serverside language like asp, php, or cgi.<!--content-->

Back