how can i make iframe height auto adjust to the size of the table its in

liunx

i have a table with an iframe in it. how can i make the iframe automatically stretch to the height of the table its placed in?<!--content-->ive actually worked it out that its the table thats resizing and not the iframe. i had border set to ="0" so it was clear i added a border to the table and seen that the top half of the table is being made longer<!--content-->i have attached an image so yu can better understand my problem. and you can also see it at the website: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.digitalbreeze.net">www.digitalbreeze.net</a><!-- w --><!--content-->Hmmm... all I get is a blank page for the site. There's something missing in the code. I'm sorry, but I just don't have the eyesight right now to check it for you.<br />
<br />
However, you might try valign="top" for the cell in which your iframe lies. And make sure you have no cellpadding or spacing. The bottom space is easily applied by adding <p> &nbsp ;</p> as the last line, or by inserting a spacer gif of the appropriate height.<br />
<br />
Sorry I can't be more help than that.<br />
<br />
Peg<!--content-->Originally posted by forcer <br />
i have attached an image so yu can better understand my problem. and you can also see it at the website: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.digitalbreeze.net">www.digitalbreeze.net</a><!-- w --> <br />
I thought you fixed it?<br />
<br />
I don't see anything wrong. but form the image you uploaded it looks like you have an extra cell in there<!--content-->Originally posted by scoutt <br />
I thought you fixed it?<br />
I don't see anything wrong. <br />
<br />
yeah that kinda baffled me too :P<!--content-->every time I try making a iframe auto adjust I fail, haha.<br />
<br />
I tried it for my tagger, and poll for my site.<br />
<br />
<br />
you can use percentage with iframes right? double checking. I have been wondering that.<br />
<br />
<br />
good luck with that man.<!--content-->remember though the iframe will adjust to the page it is in not the page that gets loaded inside the iframe.<!--content-->oh, yeah. Good point. Makes sense.<!--content-->ok, I have been trying to get this iframe to adjust. I added a table with height 100% to it and put the iframe in it and the iframe height it 100% is there anything else I can do to get it to work? <br />
<br />
I have seen it on other sites before and am trying to figure it out.<br />
<br />
Thanks, Ryan.<!--content-->

Back